<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2266529344607186388\x26blogName\x3dThe+Apathist\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://theapathist.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://theapathist.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d884683321372852148', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 11, 2008
Errr...

M: Happy Birthday!

Me: ....?

M: It's your birthday.

Me: Yup.

M: What are you doing?

Me: I'm thinking about getting a muff. Do you think I'd look good with a muff?

M: A muff?...What are you doing?

Me: I skipped class today to celebrate. Nothing much...I have to pack 'cause I'm going home tomorrow. I am so excited! I think I'm going to ask my mum to make me some proper Indian food, I have been craving it for yonks. I wonder if the decorations are up at home yet. I hope so, I love Christmas lights, it's such a cheesy holiday but I like it.

M: What?

Me: What? I really feel like carrot cake. Shall we?


The very observant of you might have noticed that my age has changed on my profile from 20 to 21, not because of some sort of bizarre time-space continum malfunction (thank you Back to the Future), but because its the dreaded birthday today. The only good part is that I get mail which isn't just bills, and parcels that I haven't paid for. Apart from that, I hate my birthday, it's not really the ageing thing that gets to me, but more the fact that I am being focused on. I'm not the only one who hates birthdays, am I? Right guys? I'm right, aren't I?


Labels: ,

15 comments