<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2266529344607186388\x26blogName\x3dThe+Apathist\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://theapathist.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://theapathist.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d884683321372852148', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Dear readers...

I'm taking a mini-break from blogging, and when I say mini, I mean really mini, like 3 weeks or so. I just have essays to write before the semester ends on the 14th, and then straight after I'm going to Edinburgh for a few days with a friend (so if you have any suggestions about great places to shop/eat/see let me know!) I'm not sure I'll get a chance to post before Christmas, so Merry Christmas in advance! I'll keep reading your blogs and leave you pointless comments during the hiatus, so you won't forget me =)

And just to get you (and me) into the Christmas Spirit....

It's a little bit of everything, from classic Louis Armstrong and Judy Garland to erm...Boyz II Men (yeah, I enjoy a little bit of soulful harmonising now and then) and 80's style Christmassing from The Waitresses. Highlight is Carol of the Bells (my favourite Christmas song) by The Bird and the Bee and The Christmas Song (which I have just realised has been typed as Sone dammit!) by The Raveonettes. Ignore my lack of aptitude for typing and I'll see you guys around!

Meg!

P.S. It's also been raining non-stop here for the past week, if you know me in real life and we exchange x-mas gifts, could you please take note that I would really like an umbrella like this for Christmas? Thanks.


Labels: ,

15 comments