<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2266529344607186388\x26blogName\x3dThe+Apathist\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://theapathist.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://theapathist.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d884683321372852148', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 13, 2007
Sincerity is an art form.

So I'd like to start this post by apologising for the lack of attention I have been paying to my blog, your comments and your blogs too, I've just been super busy with the first week of classes and whatnot. Normally, this wouldn't stop me from being Partly-Attentive Girl, but I intend on focusing this year...mainly because after introductory lectures I am frightened of how much work is ahead of me. I think I'm most excited about my Film Cultures class, and most scared about Documentary Cultures, because we have to make our own documentaries next semester...which will then be screened in front of all the students, lecturers and other strangers. It's pretty much a very public examination. This is in addition to the numerous essays and exams to be done...remind me what I'm doing here again?

Aside from feeling academically unprepared, I have also been participating in the usual antics, which last weekend resulted in me spraining my ankle (it's still swollen and very painful - however, well-deserved) and vowing never to drink ever again. So there's my life update...well, for the last week anyway.

Song of the day:

Explosion In The Sky - First Breath After Coma

Labels: ,

2 comments